Seymour Whyte integrates building infrastructure arm with civils to diversify the business and expand our capability and offering.
Since our development of the 4,800sqm state-of-the-art Cairns Esplanade saltwater lagoon (which opened on 29 March 2003), Seymour Whyte has successfully delivered several community infrastructure projects. These include the:
- Normanby Pedestrian and Cycle Link in Brisbane
- Lismore Memorial Baths and Aquatic Centre
- flood mitigation and town beautification works in Toowoomba
- Mt Gravatt East swimming pool complex in Brisbane
- urbanscaping projects in Melbourne, at Young Street and the Chandler Highway’s Upper Yarra trail and heritage bridge restoration works.