Entry into the Gold Coast market, where Seymour Whyte still maintains a strong presence, having delivered several M1 Pacific Motorway projects.
Our Gold Coast projects include:
- early and enabling works for the Gold Coast Rapid Transit for the future light rail system
- numerous upgrades on the Gold Coast Highway
- road upgrades at Hope Island
- M1 Pacific Motorway – Nielsen Road, Nerang
- Smith Street and Olsen Avenue upgrade at Labrador
- M1 Pacific Motorway Coomera (Exit 54) Interchange
- M1 Pacific Motorway – Mudgeeraba to Varsity Lakes
- M1 Pacific Motorway – Varsity Lakes to Burleigh
- M1 Pacific Motorway – Palm Beach to Tugun near the Queensland/New South Wales border.
In 2020, Seymour Whyte started construction on the Gold Coast’s first diverging diamond interchange at Burleigh. This is Seymour Whyte’s second diverging diamond interchange.